Sunday, 30 July, 10:45 am - 12:15 pm, Los Angeles Convention Center, Room 152
This course summarizes seven critical aspects of computational narrative:
• Event-centric knowledge representation and reasoning of animated stories
• Graphical abstractions of story knowledge
• Visual storyboard interfaces for authoring animated stories
• Computational intelligence to facilitate story authoring
• Interactive Behavior Trees as a representation for interactive narratives
• Computational intelligence to support authoring interactive narratives
• Formal complexity analysis of interactive narratives
Basic knowledge of computer animation and artificial intelligence.
Researchers and industry practitioners in games, computer animation, digital storytelling, and artificial intelligence.
The Walt Disney Company, Rutgers University
ETH Zürich, Disney Research
Robert W. Sumner