Exhibit in the Garage
Renderings are concepts and subject to modification.
A Special Opportunity
For companies that have not been able to exhibit at the SIGGRAPH conference and reach its dynamic audience, the Garage provides space for start-ups and other small companies to demonstrate their cutting-edge technologies. This is your chance to be seen, make connections, and sell at the premiere conference in computer graphics and interactive techniques.
Space in the Garage is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Each application will be reviewed to insure that all qualifications are met.
Qualification Criteria Considered
- Age of company less than 3 years
- Number of employees
- Product market status (pre-launch, pilot, etc.)
- Product range to be represented
- Confirmation of working prototype, demo, or visual presentation
- One draped table
- Two chairs
- One 500 watt electrical outlet
- Wireless for demonstration purposes
- One 22" x 28" sign presenting your company logo
- Listing on the interactive floor plan and exhibitor list
- Four exhibitor badges
- Opportunity to purchase the SIGGRAPH attendee list
98 East Chicago Avenue
Westmont, Illinois 60559 USA