If you missed SIGGRAPH 2017 watch a selection of recorded Live Streaming Sessions.
New Mobile App Features for 2017 Include:
- Location-based Updates – Enable Bluetooth on your device for location-based updates while you’re on-site
- Networking – Login using your LinkedIn profile for easy access to the networking function or create a custom profile (you must opt-in to the attendee list in order to make yourself available to peers!)
- Activity Feed & Social Media – Share updates with fellow attendees directly in the app’s “activity feed” or click out to your favorite social network.
- Discover – We’ve created a resource just for you to help you discover the “must see” content during the conference week: Check it out in the “Discover” tab.
- Experience Hall – Add installations from Appy Hour, Art Gallery, Emerging Technologies, Studio, and VR Village to your favorites by selecting the heart next to each experience, then easily find them to help you navigate the Experience Hall when you arrive.
- Surveys – A survey for each session will be available in the app throughout the week. We recommend completing as you go, but, if that’s not feasible, try to make time at the end of each day to rate the each of your experiences. (This feedback is so important in helping us build future years’ programming!)
Contact us via email OR by sending feedback via "About This App" under General Info in the mobile app.